Cheap Cigars – How to Choose
Maybe you’ve recently discovered the world of cigars and now you’re looking for more information on how to choose a quality, Cheap Cigar. The information can be overwhelming.
Here are some quick tips on how to choose a cigar:
- Color: Lighter colored cigars tend to be more mild in flavor; dark cigars tend to be spicier.
- Price: Don’t be fooled by prices. Cheap cigars are not necessarily poor quality. Take our very nicely priced hand rolled Honduran cigars, for example. They provide an unbelievable experience for the price. When in doubt, try a small amount to see if you like it.
- Thickness: Thick cigars tend to be smoother; thin cigars tend to be a little more harsh and are faster burning.
- Appearance: Good cigars are good looking, have fairly even color tone throughout and no discoloration which could indicate damp or dry spots.
- Rolling quality: A good cigar is smoothly wrapped, without any soft spots. Hand rolled cigars may differ slightly in color and appearance from other cigars in the same shipment, but should still be tightly rolled and smooth textured.
- Aroma: Cheap cigars and luxury cigars all of one thing in common. The aroma should be fresh and appealing. There is nothing worse than a stale cigar.
If you want to buy cheap cigars online, it’s more of a gamble, since you you cannot smell them or even inspect the cigars up close. That’s one reason we keep our cigar prices low, because we want you to feel comfortable experimenting with them. They’re high quality and for your pocket, well… they’re cheap. And we know you’ll fall in love. So check ‘em out in our online cigar shop!
Share your ideas in the comments below. What are the qualities that make a good cigar in your book? What are your tips for how to choose a cigar?